Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to the pediatric practice of Drs. Mark Gilchrist, Lisa Sevigny, Sheila Galvin, and Anita Shah in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
In this practice, we have a strong commitment to patient and parent education. We believe that parenting can be more fun and more effective if you are informed and prepared. We believe that an informed patient or parent is a valuable ally in our attempt to provide the best health care. But, no educational material can replace the direct patient care you receive in our office.
Here for you 24/7/365, even evenings!
In addition to extended hours, including evenings, we provide 100% of our own on-call coverage. That means if you have a question any time, day or night, weekday, weekend or holiday, a member of our clinical staff is always on call to answer your questions! If you have a medical emergency that cannot wait until we are in the office during regular business hours, the on-call doctor can be reached at 978-988-1888.
Better Communication, Better Care!
- We are a PORTAL based practice. Lab results and other pertinent information is published to our patient portal for easy access and rapid communication.
- The portal can be used to answer questions and provide additional information, including clearance or excuse notes.
- Often, inquiries generated via telephone will be answered via the portal. This allows secure and clear communication without impacting busy schedules of parents, patients and staff.
- Patients are encouraged to use the portal for non-urgent questions or to share information in a HIPAA compliant fashion.
- This allows seamless communication that works for both the patients and the staff
- If you are unfamiliar with the portal, or have trouble accessing it, be sure to ask the front desk and they will be happy to get you up to speed!
FLU Vaccines: Flu vaccine is available by appointment only for patients ages 6 months and up. Please call the office to schedule an appointment.
Covid Vaccine is now being offered for children ages 6 months to 4 years and 5-11year is still available. We strongly recommend the immunization and booster dose for ALL eligible individuals. Pfizer Covid Vaccines are now available to be given at the office. VACCINES ARE GIVEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, Please call the office to schedule an appointment. For more information on COVID-19 Vaccines for Children please visit the CDC website here: CDC Covid Vaccine
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine click: Click Here
After you have received your vaccine register for V-safe: Click Here
All patients over the age of two should have a comprehensive well-child exam every year. In addition to the enormous health benefits of routine screening, these annual visits are required for participation in many scholastic and sports programs.
If your child is not up to date on his or her physical exam, call our office to set up an appointment. We require all patients to have an annual exam.
Please be aware of our Holiday hours: The office is closed on New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas